Training in simultaneous Interpreting- English-Arabic-English
- Diploma in Translation
- Training in Interpreting
- Duration of each program: 48 hours (theory& practice)
- The programs involve the use of IT in translation& interpreting
- Trainers are experienced specialists in language and translation
UK-accredited Diploma in Translation is offered by Al Wasat Institute fro Training & Development in collaboration with Edad Consultancy. Offered for the first time in Bahrain in 2015.
Training in simultaneous Interpreting- English-Arabic-English Diploma in Translation Program Launch
- Duration of program: 4 Weeks (Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday
- 12 hours a week (4:00 to 8:00 p.m.)
- 48 hours in total
English-Arabic-English Simultaneous Interpretation Training Opportunities
- Train candidates who possess basic skills in the principles of interpreting primarily in workshop and conference settings.
- Prepare beginning interpreters for screening/evaluation of interpreting skills.
- Provide interpreters with experience in different types of interpreting: whispered, consecutive, sight and simultaneous interpreting.
- Provide participants with an assessment of their skills through practical exercises and tests.
For more information about the program & and how to join, send an inquiry email to Edad Consultancy, in collaboration with Al Wasat Institute fro Training & Development, offered for the first time in Bahrain a UK-accredited Diploma in Translation in 2015.