Professional Translation and Proofreading
- Translation of all types of texts (accredited by the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs).
- Simultaneous interpreting services for conferences, forums and workshops.
- Translation and editing various types of documents, studies and reports and academic research.
- Provision of translation services for websites and periodicals
- Provision of simultaneous interpretation state-of-the-art equipment for all types of workshops, conferences and meetings.
Simultaneous interpretation providers for conferences, training workshops and business meetings
- Making all necessary arrangements for providing accurate and reliable simultaneous interpretation for conferences.
- Provision of all types of state-of-the-art interpretation equipment for major workshops and conferences.
- Preparation, organization and implementation of all types of training workshops in the field of translation and interpretation.
What sets EDAD Consultancy apart
- We provide document translation & simultaneous interpretation services by a team of trained Bahraini professionals holding university degrees in the field with long and distinguished experience in the diverse field of translation.
- All our translation work is accredited by the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs, the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Our experienced team of advisers and trainers are holders of PhD. D. MA and BA.
- We provide state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment used for simultaneous interpreting at training workshops, conferences and business meetings.
- Our regular clients include Government, private sector organizations as well as regional bodies including UN affiliates.
- We supply all needed video and audio devices to hold workshops and conferences.
- We provide the latest conference audio equipment including digital conference microphones
Our Associates in offering the UK accredited Diploma in Translation
Al Wasat Institute for Training & Development
Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) UK
- Our clients include the following:
- Ministries and Government entities such as Tourism & Exhibitions Authority and Antiquities & Culture Authority .
- Organizations and private sector's companies.
- Civil Society organizations.
- UN and UNESCO affiliated organizations such as UNDP, ESCWA and Arab Regional Centre for World Heritage.